Top Community Contributors
Introducing RepoDoc, a document generator for Enterprise Architect
Written by Archimetes
SysML 1.4 reference card
Written by Guillaume
Enterprise Architect User Group: London 2017
Written by DT_Sam
Enterprise Architect identified for Agile Development and DevOps: SD Times In-depth Feature
Written by sparxsystems
Panorama 360 Insurance and Wealth Management Enterprise Business Framework is available on Amazon
Written by Pierre Gagne
RepoDoc, a call for testing
Written by ArchimetesRead more...
We are Profiling EA Users
Written by sparxsystems
Managing a student project with Enterprise Architect - Part 4
Written by doug rosenberg
RepoDoc, a call for testingWritten by Archimetes
Try RepoDoc, a new way of documenting your repository.
It’s easy to use, powerful and we offer it for free to anyone willing to test or help.
What is RepoDoc?
A document generator add-in for Enterprise Architect.
What makes it special?
- uses plain text templates that are easy to create, modify and maintain,
- offers flexible repository filtering capabilities,
- makes non-linear document generation possible,
- supports a wide range of document formats including, but not limited to, HTML, LaTeX, PDF, Markdown, AsciiDoc, CSV, XML or JSON files, SVG, source codes in different languages,
- contains a built-in post processor.
How can you help?
- try it out and submit your wishes for a must/nice to have functionality,
- write a new interesting template or let us know what kind of template would you need.
What you can achieve?
Here are few examples of documents, generated with RepoDoc. Find more at www.archimetes.com.
UML model overview (HTML)
Requirements catalogue (LaTeX)
Dependency graphs (DOT/Graphviz)
Dependencies between UML elements.
Dependencies between Archimate elements.
Class diagram overview (AsciiDoc)
Package list (JSON)
We are enthusiastic IT Architects using Enterprise Architect on a daily basis. During our common journey with it we needed to generate huge amounts of both internal and customer documentation. As we needed more flexibility in the process we’ve decided to develop our own documentation tool - RepoDoc.Website: www.archimetes.com
Latest from Archimetes
Wednesday, 15 March 2017 19:32
I've looked into RepoDoc. It has the concept to generate almost everything from your model - also documentation.
My first impression:
- Easy to install
- Product documentation you can work with
- I've made my first documentation fairly quickly
- A concept I have quickly understood
It isn't often that I have gotten the first impression about usage, usability, and potential in such a short time.
I think I'll give it a try and check it for everyday work.