Set completeness marker for classes in diagrams
When seeing a class in a diagram it's unknown whether this class is shown with all its associations. This Addin modifies the class border (bold,standard, red) of the diagram to visualize whether the class is :
- visualized with all its model wide associations
- visualized with all its associations of the diagram
- incomplete visualized (hidden associations in diagram)
- Enterprise Architect 7. or later
- NET Framework 3.5 or later
- Windows rights for instalation
- Download Windows Installer
- DiagrIsComplete.msi installieren
- Installer installs DiagrIsComplete as a Enterprise Architect Addin
- EA, Restart, Addins, Manage Addins, Check 'Load on Startup'
- You may explore functionality with attached EA model
- Deinstallation like standard Windows
- 'Set completeness markers..' sets the completeness markers for the choosen diagrams or all diagrams
- 'Reset completeness markers..' resets the completeness markers for the choosen diagrams or all diagrams
- 'Help' a short help
- The functions Set / Reset work on
- Selected Diagram
- Selected Package and all the diagrams contained in Package or Subpackages(recursive)
- All diagrams of the model
The command 'Set completeness markers' modifes the diagram:
The classifier has 'bold' border if: Classifier is visualized in diagram with all associations of the model.
The classifier has 'standard' border if: Classifier is visualized in diagram with all associations of the diagram (no hidden associations).
The classifier has 'red' border if: Classifier is visualized in diagram with hidden associations.