Enterprise Architect version 13

download
purchase

English Chinese (Simplified) Czech Dutch French German Italian Korean Polish Portuguese Russian Slovak Spanish Swedish

My Profile

Social Media Channels

facebook google plus twitter youtube linkedin

Wednesday, 20 April 2011 14:15

Set completeness marker for classes,.. in diagrams

Written by 

Set completeness marker for classes in diagrams

When seeing a class in a diagram it's unknown whether this class is shown with all its associations. This Addin modifies the  class border (bold,standard, red) of the diagram to visualize whether the class is :

• visualized with all its model wide associations
  • visualized with all its associations of the diagram
  • incomplete visualized (hidden associations in diagram)

Prerequisites

• Enterprise Architect 7. or later
  • Windows
  • NET Framework 3.5 or later
  • Windows rights for instalation

Installation 

• Download Windows Installer
  • Unzip
  • DiagrIsComplete.msi installieren
  • Installer installs DiagrIsComplete as a Enterprise Architect Addin
  • EA, Restart, Addins, Manage Addins, Check 'Load on Startup'
  • You may explore functionality with attached EA model
  • Deinstallation like standard Windows

Functions

• 'Set completeness markers..' sets the completeness markers for the choosen diagrams or all diagrams
  • 'Reset completeness markers..' resets the completeness markers for the choosen diagrams or all diagrams
  • 'Help' a short help
  • 'About'
  • The functions Set / Reset work on
    • Selected Diagram
    • Selected Package and all the diagrams contained in Package or Subpackages(recursive)
    • All diagrams of the model

The command 'Set completeness markers' modifes the diagram:

The classifier has 'bold' border if: Classifier is visualized in diagram with all associations of the model.

The classifier has 'standard' border if: Classifier is visualized in diagram with all associations of the diagram (no hidden associations).

The classifier has 'red' border if: Classifier is visualized in diagram with hidden associations.

Involved classifier

• Class 
  • Component
  • Interface
  • PrimitiveType
  • DataType
  • Signal

Involved associations

• Association
  • Aggregation
  • Composition

Read 3263 times Last modified on Tuesday, 09 April 2013 04:56
Rate this item
(0 votes)
Helmut Ortmann

Helmut Ortmann

Freelancer (Consultant)

I'm a German freelancer in the area of Enterprise Architects and software/system engineering. A large part is embedded and Functional Safety with EA. But not only...

According to Albert Einsteins aphorism "Make things as simple as possible, but not simpler” I like to smoothen work with Addins and an easy to use EA Tool integration in a complex development environment. Another step in my opinium are lively workshops to get an enjoyable and long lasting launch of the daily EA work.

Well, of course that’s not all and you have therefore good reasons to contact me. See you….

See my hoTools WiKi at GitHub.

Login to post comments