Top Community Contributors
Enterprise Architect User Group: London 2017
Written by DT_Sam
RepoDoc, a call for testing
Written by ArchimetesRead more...
- We are Profiling EA Users
Managing a student project with Enterprise Architect - Part 4
Written by doug rosenberg
- CIO Review's 20 Most Promising BPM Solution Providers 2017
- Sparx Systems Pro Cloud Server - Coming Soon
- SD Times - How UML makes a DevOps-driven digital transformation possible
Use C#, Java, for your VB Scripting
Written by Helmut Ortmann
NEW: Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect Workshops from Dunstan Thomas Consulting
As an alternative to our traditional classroom style training Dunstan Thomas Consulting now offer a series of Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect workshops.
These workshops provide all the fundamental practical skills that are necessary in order for you to use Enterprise Architect efficiently and effectively. The emphasis is on the practical rather than the theoretical and we will work with you so that exercises can be tailored to meet your specific modelling requirements.
Our current offering of Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect Workshops include:
- Getting started with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect workshop
- MDG workshop for Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect
- Reporting with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect workshop
- Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect; Database Modelling workshop
- SysML 1.4 with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect workshop
- BPMN 2.0 with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect workshop
- Scripting with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect workshop
All details are available on our website or call our sales team on +44 (0) 23 9282 2254.
Dunstan Thomas Consulting is proud to announce the new one day MDG Workshop!
Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect provides modelling extensions to supplement UML through a technology known as Model Driven Generator or MDG. Tools are provided in Enterprise Architect for experienced users to develop their own MDGs either from scratch or based upon an existing MDG such as ArchiMate, or BPMN. This one day workshop will provide attendees with a practical experience of the tasks required to build a typical MDG.
The following topics will be covered:
- What is an MDG, what it can contain and the benefits an MDG can provided to an organization.
- Using the Model Wizard to create an MDG model repository.
- The steps in planning an MDG.
- Tagged values, their typed, use and creation.
- Using the MDG Helpers to create a Profile.
- Using the MDG Helpers to create a customized Toolbox.
- Using the MDG Helpers to create a customized Diagram.
- Generating the MDG.
- Testing the MDG.
- Deploying the MDG.
- Making changes to the MDG and applying those changes to an existing model repository.
- Shapescripts, their use, structure and applicability to an MDG.
- The concept of Quicklink and its application to a customized Diagram.
Full details are available on our website.
This one day Enterprise Architect User Group will be held on 14th April 2016.
Featuring three tracks, the meeting will focus on a “hands on approach to Enterprise Architect” that will be supported, with 30 minute presentations and associated workshops.
For full details of the event, please visit the Biner website here.
For future User Group events in your area, please visit the EAUG website.
Hippo Software's recently extended workshops are designed to expand and enhance delegates' knowledge of Enterprise Architect:
• EA Document Workshop – create custom document templates
• EA Excel Data Transfer Workshop – easily share requirements or other data
• EA Scripting Workshop – facilitate repetitive or complex tasks on models
• EA Profiles Workshop – define custom diagrams, toolboxes, elements and relationships
For more information, please visit the Hippo Software website below: