Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I become a member?
- How do I contact the Community Site Administrator?
- How much does it cost to be a member?
- What content is available on the site?
- How do I search the site?
- How do I comment on a resource that has been published on the Community Site?
- What if I forget my Username or Password?
- How do I contribute resources?
- How do I update my profile?
- How do I add images to a new item (page)?
- How to I add attachments to a new item (page)?
- How do I edit one of my pages?
Once you are signed up you will be able to add an image and a description to your account.
Membership is free of charge.
The Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect Community Site provides access to tutorials, white papers, community resources, case studies and the latest Enterprise Architect News from around the world.
Use the search box in the top right hand corner of the page to search the Community Site.
Registered members must be logged in to submit comments. The comment form appears directly below the article.
An Author may select the link shown below, called 'Add new item'.
Please note: Only an approved Author is permitted to contribute resources and articles.
1) Click the 'My Account' link.
2) Update your password, personal details and avatar as required.
3) Press Save to publish your changes.
One or more images can be dragged and dropped onto the article window and will be positioned where the cursor is at that time.
You can further adjust the image with the editor:
1) To resize: select image and drag corner guides to adjust height and width.
2) To reposition: use justify (left, center, right) to align as you wish.
Adding files (ie. XML, PDF files etc.) can be uploaded via the 'Attachments' tab - see screenshot:
Follow the prompts to upload file, links to attachments are displayed between the title and content body of the published page.
Published pages and recently created pages yet to be approved can be viewed by selecting 'My Page' in your profile.
Items can be edited and resubmitted for approval as well.