Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I become a member?
- How do I contact the Community Site Administrator?
- How much does it cost to be a member?
- What content is available on the site?
- How do I search the site?
- How do I comment on a resource that has been published on the Community Site?
- What if I forget my Username or Password?
- How do I contribute resources?
- How do I update my profile?
To become a member, simply create an account using the link highlighted in red in the image below:
Enter your Name, Username, URL and Email address using the form provided.
Use the editor to enter a brief description. Click the Browse button to upload your user image (avatar).
Membership is free of charge.
The Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect Community Site provides access to tutorials, white papers, community resources, case studies and the latest Enterprise Architect News from around the world.
Use the search box in the top right hand corner of the page to search the Community Site.
Registered members must be logged in to submit comments. The comment form appears directly below the article.
An Author may select the link shown below, called 'Add new item'.
Please note: Only an approved Author is permitted to contribute resources and articles.
1) Click the 'My Account' link.
2) Update your password, personal details and avatar as required.
3) Press Save to publish your changes.