Hello fellow Enterprise Architect user!
we are very happy that the new release of EA's diff & merge extension LemonTree (c) by LieberLieber is available.
You can request the new version 1.3: http://lemontree.lieberlieber.com
Benefit of all features of your version control system by checking in EAP files! But do you already know that LemonTree can also diff DBMS such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQl, etc.?
************* Release notes *************
We regularly provide updates like this to improve LemonTree.
Especially this release 1.3 brings improvements in speed and stability.
In addition, we have implemented the following improvements:
- Dependencies of changes: When the user is manually changing the merge result, heavy dependencies of changes are now considered.
- The order of swim lanes are now correct after merge.
- SVN integration is now more robust: The SVN hooks are not used anymore
- Git Integration: Bug fixed when writing model
- Problems with ports and their types (classifier + redefined port) are solved.
- Better logging
- Additional UI fixes