Enterprise Architect version 13

download
purchase

English Chinese (Simplified) Czech Dutch French German Italian Korean Polish Portuguese Russian Slovak Spanish Swedish

My Profile

Social Media Channels

facebook google plus twitter youtube linkedin

Thursday, 14 June 2012 07:52

SysML 1.3 released

Written by 

The OMG has published this month the official specifications of the expected new version 1.3 of SysML, two years after releasing SysML 1.2.

SysML 1.3 affects the definition of ports by introducing Full Ports and Proxy Ports, both allowing to combine operations to call, and items to flow in and out the block. SysML 1.3 updates also include nested ports, nested flows, association blocks, and port compatibility.

Further details are available from my post in April : SysML 1.3 beta preview.

Read 5409 times
Rate this item
(0 votes)
Guillaume

Guillaume Finance

VISEO (Modelling and Sparx EA Consultant & trainer)

Business and Systems Analyst with a software development background, and certified training instructor on UML, SysML and Sparx Enterprise Architect.
After spending several years working at an international level in the UK, I'm currently working for VISEO (formerly Objet Direct), Sparx Systems authorised reseller, VAR and Training Partner in France (www.viseo.com). Current and past projects cover the following industries: banking & finance (e.g. mortgage application), payment card systems (ATM, POS, UK APACS, ISO8583), set-top boxes, oil and gaz, and hydraulic utility manufacturing (EDF).
I publish articles and news about modelling languages and Enterprise Architect on my blog www.umlchannel.com.
I also maintain eaUtils addin for Sparx: www.eautils.com.

Login to post comments