Dunstan Thomas ALM, LieberLieber and eaDocX have joined forces to bring you the inaugural European User Group Event.
This event aims to bring together users of Enterprise Architect from across the UK & Europe for an afternoon of networking & technical discussion with presentations from all three partners covering different aspects of the implementation of Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect.
Agenda; Tuesday 9th of October 2012
The agenda for the day will be as follows;
• 12:30 - Registration & Networking
• 13:00 – Introduction and Agenda
• 13:30 – The Future of EA
• 14:00 – Creating Excellent Documents from EA – by Ian Mitchell of eaDocX
• 1430 – Requirements Management – Best of Both Worlds - by Phil Chudley of DT ALM
• 1500 – Enterprise Architect in Distributed Environments - by Daniel Siegl of LieberLieber
• 1530 – A Customer's Story
• 1630 – QA and Panel Session
The location for our inaugural event will be the prestigious Institute of Directors, located in heart of London's West End, 116 Pall Mall is a magnificent Grade I listed, Crown Estate building.
The Institute of Directors is located at; 116 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ED (View Map)
There is a dress code of smart / casual for this event.
If you would like to register for this event all you need to do is contact us with the following information; Name, Company, Telephone Number, Email Address. Once we've received your information we'll send you a confirmation and also a reminder nearer the time.
You'll be able to get regular updates through our twitter feed by following @DTUML and also by watching our Facebook page.