Enterprise Architect, one of the most popular modeling platform is now available with a competitively priced business framework for the insurance, wealth management and banking. Sparx Systems and Insurance Frameworks Inc. has entered into partnership to provide an industry specific business framework, called Panorama 360, to better service the financial industry. Panorama 360 is available to Enterprise Architect's resellers, VARs and all clients of Sparx Systems.
Top Community Contributors
Enterprise Architect User Group: London 2017
Written by DT_Sam
RepoDoc, a call for testing
Written by ArchimetesRead more...
- We are Profiling EA Users
Managing a student project with Enterprise Architect - Part 4
Written by doug rosenberg
- CIO Review's 20 Most Promising BPM Solution Providers 2017
- Sparx Systems Pro Cloud Server - Coming Soon
- SD Times - How UML makes a DevOps-driven digital transformation possible
Use C#, Java, for your VB Scripting
Written by Helmut Ortmann
Launching Panorama 360’s Insurance and Wealth Management Enterprise Business Framework on Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect PlatformWritten by Pierre Gagne
- Press_Release__Enterprise_Architect_for_Financial_Industry.pdf (1433 Downloads)
Pierre Gagné, FCIP, is President of PSG Inc and of WWW.INSURANCEFRAMEWORKS.COM. For the last 35 years, he has been assisting insurance companies in their quest for growth and profitability through the practical use of information technology. He has worked on the business and IT side of the industry.
Pierre has built an international reputation in Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand and Europe. Before PSG Inc., Pierre was director in Newlink Group, co-partner in an independent consulting firm, Director of the world insurance practice at DMR Group Inc., and manager of Information Services in the areas of Strategic Planning and Change Management with major insurance organizations. Pierre is also President of NorthView Knowledge Corporation, a company focused on financial services industry best practices.
Latest from Pierre Gagne
- Article from Insurance Innovation Reporter - Panorama 360 Insurance Enterprise Business Model: Q&A with Author Pierre Gagné
- Panorama 360 Insurance and Wealth Management Enterprise Business Framework is available on Amazon
- Panorama 360 Showcased by Trisotech
- Capability-based Planning using Enterprise Architect