Sparx Systems invites you to the upcoming live event,
Enterprise Architect User Group - Canberra, April 2015
We invite you to the Sparx Systems Canberra User Group meeting to be held on Wednesday 15 April 2015. This meeting will introduce Enterprise Architect 12, NIEM, TOGAF and discuss aspects of the North American Market. The meeting will be held at the Auditorium in the Australian National Botanic Gardens from 3.00pm to 6.00pm.
Please book early as seats are limited. Refreshments will be provided.
This event will also feature the following Guest Speakers:
- Chris Armstrong, CEO of Armstrong Process Group (APG) presenting on TOGAF and NIEM
- Wally McLaughlin, Sales Director from APG will discuss the use of Enterprise Architect in North America
- Veritec will be presenting on how Enterprise Architect is being used at the Department of Finance
- OMNILINK will present on how Enterprise Architect is being used to improve software applications
- Scott Hebbard, Communications Manager at Sparx Systems, will provide an overview of Enterprise Architect 12
- Vish Viswanathan, Managing Principal of CC&C Solutions will discuss TOGAF and how to "go all the way with EA" to help customers