On 15 December 2015, ISO 19160-1 was released. This standard was developed by ISO/TC 211- a standard technical committee within the International Standards Organisation (ISO), to cover the areas of digital geographic information and geomatics.
The ISO 19160-1 standard defines a conceptual model for address information, together with the terms and definitions that describe the concepts in the model. The model was developed in Enterprise Architect and is presented in the Unified Modeling Language (UML).
For almost a decade Sparx Systems has supported the global geospatial community through provision of Enterprise Architect licences for standards development and inclusion of
Esri ArcGIS and GML profiles within Enterprise Architect.
- Press Release: Sparx Systems modeling tools adopted by ISO Geospatial Community
- Product Infrormation: Spatial Information Modeling with GML and ArcGIS
- Product Information: ArcGIS Geodatabase Design with UML
- Enterprise Architect User Guide: Geodatabase Design for ArcGIS
- Enterprise Architect User Guide: MDG Technology For GML
- Webinar Recording YouTube Playlist: ArcGIS Geodatabase Modeling