Top Community Contributors
Enterprise Architect User Group: London 2017
Written by DT_Sam
RepoDoc, a call for testing
Written by ArchimetesRead more...
- We are Profiling EA Users
Managing a student project with Enterprise Architect - Part 4
Written by doug rosenberg
- CIO Review's 20 Most Promising BPM Solution Providers 2017
- Sparx Systems Pro Cloud Server - Coming Soon
- SD Times - How UML makes a DevOps-driven digital transformation possible
Use C#, Java, for your VB Scripting
Written by Helmut Ortmann
The EA User Group Committee, consisting of a number of dedicated Sparx Global Partners, have set dates for the next European EA User Group event!
What? The next European EAUG event
When? Thursday 18th and Friday 19th May 2017
Where? Code Node, LONDON, EC2M 7BT
Thank you for all who responded to our recent survey. The results were clear – you wanted a 2 day event, including training, to be held in a major European city with good transport links.
You spoke, and we listened…
- Thursday 18th May, 9am-5pm: an EA training day, with a small number of in-depth sessions led by approved EA training partners. Full details to be published shortly. Note: Training numbers will be limited.
- Thursday 6pm onwards: an evening networking event
- Friday 19th May: a ‘traditional’ EAUG event day - including shorter presentations, case studies and user stories
£550 - To join us for the full 2 day event.
£75 - To join us on Friday only.
CALL TO ACTION:
- Attendees - Save the Date(s)
- Speakers - Send us your presentation proposals for case studies/user stories
- Sponsors - There are Sponsorship opportunities. Please contact us for more information.
Keep up to date about EA User Group events, register at the EAUG website today!
European User Group Event; London 2014
On May 16th the European EA user group will be hosting the next EA User Conference in London.
As with previous events this exciting day will presented as a multi-track event covering areas of interest to the Enterprise Architect Community:
- Track 1; Customer Experiences
- Track 2; Using EA / EA Techniques
- Track 3; Extending EA
As you can see we have an exciting keynote speaker in the form of Sander Hoogendoorn from CapGemini, here's a little taste of his presentation;
- Pragmatic agile model driven development using smart use cases;
- Unlike the more popular user stories, smart use cases provide a unique, and structured way to deliver requirements in both agile and traditional projects. During this high speed talk Sander Hoogendoorn, Principal Technology Officer and Global Agile Thoughtleader at Capgemini, will demonstrates a proven approach to identifying, modelling and estimating smart use cases from the project's scope and business processes. It will also show how smart use cases nicely fit your on-line dashboards, your software architecture, how code is generated from them, and how testing can be automated as well.
This talk is high-paced, interactive and packed with new insights. It will also demonstrate the effective use of tools in effective and pragmatic agile model driven development and contains live coding (in C#) on stage.
There is limited space available so please book now to avoid disappointment.
We look forward to seeing you all London