Top Community Contributors
Enterprise Architect User Group: London 2017
Written by DT_Sam
RepoDoc, a call for testing
Written by ArchimetesRead more...
- We are Profiling EA Users
Managing a student project with Enterprise Architect - Part 4
Written by doug rosenberg
- CIO Review's 20 Most Promising BPM Solution Providers 2017
- Sparx Systems Pro Cloud Server - Coming Soon
- SD Times - How UML makes a DevOps-driven digital transformation possible
Use C#, Java, for your VB Scripting
Written by Helmut Ortmann
Hello fellow Enterprise Architect user!
we are very happy that the new release of EA's diff & merge extension LemonTree (c) by LieberLieber is available.
You can request the new version 1.3: http://lemontree.lieberlieber.com
Benefit of all features of your version control system by checking in EAP files! But do you already know that LemonTree can also diff DBMS such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQl, etc.?
************* Release notes *************
We regularly provide updates like this to improve LemonTree.
Especially this release 1.3 brings improvements in speed and stability.
In addition, we have implemented the following improvements:
- Dependencies of changes: When the user is manually changing the merge result, heavy dependencies of changes are now considered.
- The order of swim lanes are now correct after merge.
- SVN integration is now more robust: The SVN hooks are not used anymore
- Git Integration: Bug fixed when writing model
- Problems with ports and their types (classifier + redefined port) are solved.
- Better logging
- Additional UI fixes
LieberLieber is proud to present a brand new Enterprise Architect tool named LemonTree (c). The most important function of this ground-breaking product is the diffing and merging of model versions.
Now, you do not have to lock your packages. Just check-in your eap files in your version control system!
Standard approaches use line- and text-based applications that do not suffice for graphic models. Only the finely-grained 3-way diffing algorithm that considers the model’s graph structure enables an exact comparison between two models.
- Diff & Merge: Diffing and merging of Enterprise Architect models
- Model Versioning: Parallel editing of models with optimistic model versioning
- Integration: Seamless integration with Subversion (Tortoise) included
- Automation Interface: Automate LemonTree and integrate it in your versioning tool such as Git, PTC, or SVN
- Model Branches: Branches of models (longer-term, parallel development of versions and variants)
- Merge Preview: Diagram merge and merge preview
- Review: Changes are visualized clearly and understandably for review (including preview)
Stefan Mueller, HIMA Paul Hildebrandt, Safety-Related Automation Solutions: “In general, standards such as IEC 61508 demand the application of configuration management. This applies to all artifacts, including UML models. LemonTree from LieberLieber is our key to revealing the changes that have been made to a revision.”
Test LemonTree now and give us your feedback!
For more information: http://lemontree.lieberlieber.com/