Top Community Contributors
Enterprise Architect User Group: London 2017
Written by DT_Sam
RepoDoc, a call for testing
Written by ArchimetesRead more...
- We are Profiling EA Users
Managing a student project with Enterprise Architect - Part 4
Written by doug rosenberg
- CIO Review's 20 Most Promising BPM Solution Providers 2017
- Sparx Systems Pro Cloud Server - Coming Soon
- SD Times - How UML makes a DevOps-driven digital transformation possible
Use C#, Java, for your VB Scripting
Written by Helmut Ortmann
The EA User Group Committee, consisting of a number of dedicated Sparx Global Partners, have set dates for the next European EA User Group event!
What? The next European EAUG event
When? Thursday 18th and Friday 19th May 2017
Where? Code Node, LONDON, EC2M 7BT
Thank you for all who responded to our recent survey. The results were clear – you wanted a 2 day event, including training, to be held in a major European city with good transport links.
You spoke, and we listened…
- Thursday 18th May, 9am-5pm: an EA training day, with a small number of in-depth sessions led by approved EA training partners. Full details to be published shortly. Note: Training numbers will be limited.
- Thursday 6pm onwards: an evening networking event
- Friday 19th May: a ‘traditional’ EAUG event day - including shorter presentations, case studies and user stories
£550 - To join us for the full 2 day event.
£75 - To join us on Friday only.
CALL TO ACTION:
- Attendees - Save the Date(s)
- Speakers - Send us your presentation proposals for case studies/user stories
- Sponsors - There are Sponsorship opportunities. Please contact us for more information.
Keep up to date about EA User Group events, register at the EAUG website today!