Top Community Contributors
Enterprise Architect User Group: London 2017
Written by DT_Sam
RepoDoc, a call for testing
Written by ArchimetesRead more...
- We are Profiling EA Users
Managing a student project with Enterprise Architect - Part 4
Written by doug rosenberg
- CIO Review's 20 Most Promising BPM Solution Providers 2017
- Sparx Systems Pro Cloud Server - Coming Soon
- SD Times - How UML makes a DevOps-driven digital transformation possible
Use C#, Java, for your VB Scripting
Written by Helmut Ortmann
Enterprise Architect User Group
London 2017; 18th - 19th May
2017 meeting of the Enterprise Architect User Group sees a shakeup to the agenda in the form of an additional day being added to the roster. In additional to the traditional presentation day of User Stories, How to's etc the extra day added to the event is taking the form of a training day.
The training day adds to the event a selection of six, three hour training sessions on a variety of subjects from BPMN to TOGAF and Model Curation.
Code Node, 10 South Place, London, EC2M 7BT
Agenda; Thursday 18th May
You can find information on these training sessions over at the EA User Group website.
Agenda; Friday 19th May
You can find a synopsis for each of these presentations over on the EA User Group website.
How to buy your tickets...
Tickets for the event are available directly from the EA User Group website and are priced as follows:
- Full two day event ticket; £550.00 +Vat
- Friday only ticket; £75.00 +Vat
On October 8th, 2013
in Nuremberg, Germany,
you are invited to join the next
This gives EA Users in Central Europe the best opportunity this year to learn, share and explore Enterprise Architect best practice.
The venue is the RInghotel Loeuw's Merkur in the heart of Nuremberg.
Building on the experience gained at our hugely successful London event in May, the day will include a range of speakers, workshops and exhibits.
Choose sessions from any of the 3 tracks of content:
- Track 1 - Systems Engineering Focus (in German)
- Track 2 - Business Analyst Focus (in German)
- Track 3 - English stream (including presentations on TOGAF, MDGs, and User stories to inspire and encourage wider adoption of EA in your organisation)
With many speakers and topics unique to this event, and supported by Sparx Systems, this is an event not to be missed.
The registration fee of just 97€ will provide you with access to practical EA knowledge and experience, lunch and refreshments!
Visit www.eausergroup.com to find out more and book your place.
PS. There are only 150 places available, and they are selling fast, so to make sure that you don't miss this great opportunity, BOOK NOW.
Mr Ben Constable, Senior Analyst at Sparx Systems, explores Enterprise Architect's Structured Scenario Editor for model-driven use case analysis.
In this webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Add structured scenarios to your use case models
- Link scenarios to formal requirements and business rules for improved traceability
- Automatically generate downstream deliverables from scenarios, including reports, test cases and behavioral models
To suit users in different time zones, we will hold two sessions - each 30 minutes in duration.
To register for this webinar, please visit www.sparxsystems.com/webinars.