Please read the following guidelines prior to submitting any resources for publication:
- Resources must directly relate to the use of Enterprise Architect, demonstrating how to solve a specific problem. (Either a technical or business challenge)
- Be sure to proof-read your article for clarity. Check spelling and grammar before submission.
- Never submit unauthorized, confidential or copyrighted material. Only use images and diagrams that you have created yourself or are authorized to reproduce.
- It is good practice to expand acronyms upon first use, or include them in a detailed glossary.
- Never submit content that defames, vilifies or openly offends any individual, organization or group within the community.
- Furthermore, avoid using any terms when referring to third party products, organizations or individuals that may be considered derogatory.
- Content which contains expletives (or explicit language) will not be accepted.
- Submissions should be in English.
- Always write the product name in full as 'Enterprise Architect', never use the abbreviation EA.
- Submissions that simply reference external URLs without providing substantial content will be refused publication.
Creating Meaningful Titles:
- The Title of your submission should be in Title Case, for example: Visualization of Package Dependencies.
- Please refrain from using all capital letters, for example: VISUALIZATION OF PACKAGE DEPENDENCIES.
- Use key word Tags that are descriptive and accurately describe your submission.
- Meta-data in the form of "Tags", provides information to help the community find resources.
- News must relate to an event, new product release or service offering, award etc. related to Enterprise Architect or an associated product extension.
- The best news items will be timely, concise and accurate.
- Community resources may contain any modeling artifacts associated with Enterprise Architect such as scripts, add-in code samples, document templates, images, MDG technologies, UML patterns, profiles, sample models etc.
- All code should be well commented and easy to read.
- All resources should be tested thoroughly before submission. (Sparx Systems reviewers are not in a position to debug scripts for you)
- Tutorials must demonstrate how to complete a particular task or solve a given problem using Enterprise Architect.
- Tutorials should use clear, concise language to benefit readers.
- White papers may be articles, technical discussions or presentations that are related to Enterprise Architect.
- Case studies should illustrate real-world examples of how Enterprise Architect has been used to address a technical or business challenge within industry.
- Write a concise, self-contained title that accurately describes your case study.
- Ensure that you check any facts and figures carefully for relevance and accuracy.
- Before referencing third party organizations or customers who may have been involved in the project, please ensure that you have obtained their permission and approval of content before submitting.
- JPEG, GIF and PNG are the preferred standard for all images.
- Please ensure that you have the right to use any image(s) that are submitted to the Community Site.
Feedback or Questions: