Enterprise Architect version 13

download
purchase

English Chinese (Simplified) Czech Dutch French German Italian Korean Polish Portuguese Russian Slovak Spanish Swedish

My Profile

Social Media Channels

facebook google plus twitter youtube linkedin

Thursday, 10 December 2015 13:49

Mastering the Creation of Style Sheets for Model Reporting

Written by 

Introduction

In order to provide a consistent look-and-feel to documents (RTF/DOCX/PDF) produced from Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect, Sparx Systems provided the facility of a Style sheet so that when applied, the styles defined in the style sheet override the corresponding styles used within the document template(s).

A style sheet is selected when a document is to be generated using either:

• An artefact selected in the Project Browser such as a package.

• A Master Document.

The main challenge faced by EA users is the creation of the style sheet, this tutorial provides you with the techniques for the creation and use of a style sheet.

Please see the attached tutorial for full details of this process.

Read 3363 times Last modified on Sunday, 13 December 2015 21:11
Rate this item
(4 votes)
philchudley

Phil Chudley

Dunstan Thomas (Principal Consultant)

I am a Principal Consultant at Dunstan Thomas Consultancy Ltd, Portsmouth, UK. I have been using Enterprise Architect for the last 9 years, and UML even longer than that! I also provide training and consultancy services for organisations using Enterprise Architect.

My main modelling interests are UML, BPMN 2.0, SysML 1.3 and Archimate 2.0 and I am both UML and TOGAF 9.0 certified.

I write extensions for Enterprise Architect especially custom modelling environments using MDG.

I am also an active member of the EAUG and have presented all the London events in addition to Nuremberg, Munich, Zurich, Brussels and Gothenburg.

follow me on Twitter
@SparxEAGuru

Login to post comments