- A package is a requirement module
- Nested Requirements for headings and requirements
- Embedded files like *.pdf
- Arbitrary columns/ attributes
The ReqIF format is also reasonable to exchange information with test & validation.
ReqIF exchanges Modules which consists of Headings and Requirments. All is packed as *.reqifz (an XML zip file) to easily import and roundtrip all the Modules and Requirements with one file transfer.
- Enumeration: Init, Accepted, Rejected, InWork
- Text: Comment
Update the import specification:
- Name of import and export ReqIF file
- ReqIF Module to EA Package associations
- ReqIF columns to use for graphics, name, alias, etc
- ReqIF columns to apply for a roundtrip
- EA type and stereotype to create
- e.g. Test
- User: Receive the ReqIf file (myReqIf.reqifz or so)
- User: Click on 'Import' of the import specification
- EA: Imports all modules from ReqIF and creates the requirements or what else
- EA: Move deleted requirements into the trash package
- User: Changes the agreed ReqIF Attributes in EA (Tagged Values)
- User: Click on Export to export all to the specified export file (myExportReqIf.reqifz or so)
- EA: Writes the ReqIF file with the updated roundtrip attributes
Feel free to participate or give advice.