Join us at the
Model Management Mountain Summit
Who is it for?
- Enterprise Architect Model Managers.
- Learning together and building on each other's ideas & experience
- Tackling agreed common problems ***.
- To develop and deliver transferable skills and solutions that you can apply to your models straight away.
- Think "Davos" for Large Enterprise Architect Models
*** Everyone attending will bring a question for the group, and we will work on answering them together. Here are some ideas to get you started...
- How can we maintain control of our architecture models?
- What's the best way to coordinate model contents across programmes and projects?
- How can we improve the way we do model governance?
- What can we do to make sure quality doesn't drop as the model grows?
- What's really going on inside our models?
- ... [your question here]
When and where will it happen?
Wednesday February 20th 2019.
- At the Ability Engineering purpose built meeting venue in the Black Mountains in Wales
- Your ticket includes fantastic locally sourced and prepared food from Abergavenny - home of the renowned Food Festival.
- To ease travelling we will start at 10am and finish by 4pm.
- We can collect you from and deliver you to Abergavenny Rail Station.
- Contact us for local accommodation or travel recommendations.
What will it cost?
Just £35 per person.
- We have just 20 places available - to make sure that everyone has the chance to contribute.
- Ideally just one person from each organisation – to get the widest possible selection of model problems/perspectives.
How will it work?
Each person coming will submit at least one ‘problem statement’ of a particular aspect of model management in EA that they are grappling with.
Problem statements to include as much supporting information as possible.
These will be accessible by everyone in a private Google group for a few weeks so that everyone can comment/discuss and think about them beforehand.
From the problem statements and discussions, we select 6 that are representative of the whole or of wide interest/application. (Selection date = Thursday 31/01/19)
On the day:
The authors of those 6 problems will give a short (no more than 9 minutes each) presentation to the assembled Summit.
Everyone present votes, and the top 3 are chosen to be workshopped.
We split into teams and each team works on one of the three chosen issues.
Each team comes up with some options/impacts/recommendations and presents back to the whole Summit for review and comment.
That will be up to you