purchase

enzh-CNcsnlfrdehiiditkoplptruskessv

My Profile

Social Media Channels

facebook google plus twitter youtube linkedin

Tuesday, 30 June 2015 12:52

Register now for the next EAUG France, Paris on the 17/09/2015

Written by 

The first EA User Group in Paris (France) will take place on the 17th of September 2015. 

The entry ticket costs 75€ and will give you access to talks on Enterprise Architecture with TOGAF and ArchiMate, SysML, model transformation to XSD, the Schema Composer, and eaDocX collaboration edition. Most presentations are based on the speaker's experience with a client's project.

For any request or information, please contact us on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Register nowhttps://www.eventbrite.fr/e/billets-enterprise-architect-user-group-eaug-france-17-sept-2015-17529184262

Read 4307 times Last modified on Friday, 27 May 2016 06:09
Rate this item
(2 votes)
Guillaume

Guillaume Finance

VISEO (Modelling and Sparx EA Consultant & trainer)

Business and Systems Analyst with a software development background, and certified training instructor on UML, SysML and Sparx Enterprise Architect.
After spending several years working at an international level in the UK, I'm currently working for VISEO (formerly Objet Direct), Sparx Systems authorised reseller, VAR and Training Partner in France (www.viseo.com). Current and past projects cover the following industries: banking & finance (e.g. mortgage application), payment card systems (ATM, POS, UK APACS, ISO8583), set-top boxes, oil and gaz, and hydraulic utility manufacturing (EDF).
I publish articles and news about modelling languages and Enterprise Architect on my blog www.umlchannel.com.
I also maintain eaUtils addin for Sparx: www.eautils.com.

Login to post comments