It started off over 24+ months ago... there was a product we were building that created a solution to a problem called LemonTree (c).
Now if you haven't heard of it, it's a tool to help alleviate a common challenge that many EA modelers face: Branching and merging Enterprise Architect projects (models).
Fast forward18 months later, after huge success of LemonTree, we started to recognize the next challenge, support of other popular version-control systems - more particularly Git.
And that's when LemonTree with Git integration was born.
Today, we are EXCITED to announcetheofficial major release of LemonTree with Git support to the public.
Here's LemonTree at a glance:
- Uses fine-grained 3-way diffing algorithm.
- Enables the development of multiple parallel branches of models to target and merge individual models.
- Acts like an external diff/merge program (EA independent).
- Seamlessly integrated into TortoiseSVN and Git.
- Shares the benefits of Version Control repository.
- And much more..
Go check our latest release v1.2: LemonTree here..