Wednesday, 02 May 2012 10:42

eaDocX:document excellence. Beta v3.0 released

Written by
Rate this item
(0 votes)

eaDocX: document excellence

Announcing the latest version of eaDocX... version 3.0 (beta).  Loads more features including intelligent document creation, UI changes to make it even easier to customise your formatting, plus lots of new customer requests. 

New in eaDocX 3.0:

• New user interface plus clearer, more online help
    • Improvements to inline & table formatting pages and conditional formatting
  • Intelligent definition of relationships: now reads the current model, to see what's present.
    • Makes definition of relationships much simpler and more accurate
  • Document Information now a fully-functional element.
    • can have inline, table, inline + table formatting
    • also can use Word document Properties
  • Lots of new 'summary' attributes: summarise children e.g. internal requirements.
  • Horizontal & vertical tables for 'inline' elements.** 
    • Profiles can now have line-breaks between attributes
    • and intermediate titles
    • ...and forced page breaks after an element
  • Use Word table styles as well as eaDocX - hundreds more table options.**
  • Element Reports can now use EA Searches to create their list of elements.**
  • Pre- and Post-conditions now treated as separate elements: allows better formatting of Use Cases.**
  • Matrix reports now have vertical text in top title: makes them much more compact, and easier to read.**
To trial this new version, please Register or Login on the eaDocX website, then go to the Downloads page.

** Customer requests

Read 7592 times
eadocxjackie

Jackie Mitchell

Ability Engineering Ltd (Chief Executive Officer)

I have >25 years experience in high technology development in aerospace, health, telecoms and IT, as a project and programme manager, consultant and trainer. I have a track record of leading multi-disciplinary, international teams to efficiently deliver high quality projects on time and to budget.

I am enthusiastic about developing the use of Enterprise Architect, integrating structured analysis & design with best practice Project Management, sharing EA insights with key stakeholders and releasing project teams to do what they do best.

www.eadocx.com
Login to post comments