Catch has been running Enterprise Architect User Groups in APAC for a few years and I have been to almost every one, yet I never fail to be amazed by the awesome things that Enterprise Architect users are doing with the software.
For those of you outside of the region (or those of you in New Zealand and Australia who haven’t come along to a group yet), I thought I would give you a quick run down of some of the presentations we have seen in the past few months.
- Using EA for Producing Software Development Project Specifications
- Change Management and Enterprise Architect
- Using Enterprise Architect Across the Business
- Tools & Methods Supports Suppporting Cross Agency Interoperability
- Sparx & Atlassian - The Great Aussie Duo!
This is just a selection of the groups I have attended and been involved in in the past few month and they all stand out for different reasons. The overarching thing that I love to see though, is the Enterprise Architect community coming together to share ideas, learn from each other’s experiences, and discuss how to do things better. I learn something from each and every user group I attend and would strongly recommend that you come along to the next one in your region.
For those of you who are too far away, seek out a user group in your region or start one yourself and see what a difference it can make!