facebook  twitter  youtube   linkedin

Monday, 17 February 2014 10:35

Enterprise Architect North America Conference 2014, Toronto, Canada

Written by
Rate this item
(1 Vote)
Enterprise Architect User Group Enterprise Architect User Group

Join Us On April 23 and 24 2014

We are delighted to announce the second Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect North America conference.

With dedicated tracks for Business Analysts and Enterprise Architects, the 2 days will provide valuable content from speakers across industries and countries, plus networking opportunities, to help you deliver improved productivity from your use of Enterprise Architect. Book Now!

KPMG LLP, a key sponsor for this event, is hosting the conference at their Toronto headquarters office.

Click here for more information or to make a reservation.

Call for Speakers:

A few opportunities still remain for speakers to share their productivity and project stories. We'd love for you to join us, but note that the closing date for speaker submissions is February 28th, so don't delay.  Click here if you wish to be a speaker.

Call for Conference Partners:

We are also happy to invite Sparx Systems Global Partners to join us at this event. Click here if you wish to be a conference partner.

See you there!

Read 6038 times Last modified on Monday, 17 February 2014 21:52
eadocxjackie

Jackie Mitchell

Ability Engineering Ltd (Chief Executive Officer)

I have >25 years experience in high technology development in aerospace, health, telecoms and IT, as a project and programme manager, consultant and trainer. I have a track record of leading multi-disciplinary, international teams to efficiently deliver high quality projects on time and to budget.

I am enthusiastic about developing the use of Enterprise Architect, integrating structured analysis & design with best practice Project Management, sharing EA insights with key stakeholders and releasing project teams to do what they do best.

www.eadocx.com
Login to post comments