ArchiMate is an industry standard notation developed by The Open Group for the graphical modelling of enterprise architectures. The notation has evolved to be fully aligned with TOGAF. Many companies recognise the value of these architectural models to understand the dependencies between their people, processes, applications, data and hardware. Using ArchiMate allows them to integrate their business and IT strategies.
This webinar will demonstrate how Enterprise Architect can be used to create ArchiMate models and viewpoints to understand, document and communicate knowledge of the enterprise architecture. The webinar will:
- Explain the purpose of ArchiMate and how it supports TOGAF
- Show how to model business organisation, processes and products using ArchiMate business layer viewpoints
- Illustrate an application landscape and explore dependencies using ArchiMate application layer viewpoints
- Show how to catalogue company infrastructure (hardware, system software and networks) using ArchiMate technology layer viewpoints
- Demonstrate how to identify stakeholders, drivers, goals and requirements using the ArchiMate motivation extension
To learn more about using ArchiMate within Enterprise Architect, please register for this webinar today.
Guest Presenter: Gillian Adens, Director of Hippo Software.