ArchiMate is an industry standard notation developed by The Open Group for the graphical modeling of enterprise architectures. The notation has evolved to be fully aligned with TOGAF. Many companies recognise the value of these architectural models in understanding the dependencies between their people, processes, applications, data and hardware. Using ArchiMate allows them to integrate their business and IT strategies.
Gillian Adens, Director of Hippo Software, demonstrates how Enterprise Architect can be used to create ArchiMate models and viewpoints to help in understanding, documenting and communicating knowledge of the enterprise architecture. The webinar:
- Explains the purpose of ArchiMate and how it supports TOGAF
- Shows how to model business organisation, processes and products using ArchiMate business layer viewpoints
- Illustrates an application landscape and explores dependencies using ArchiMate application layer viewpoints
- Shows how to catalogue company infrastructure (hardware, system software and networks) using ArchiMate technology layer viewpoints
- Demonstrates how to identify stakeholders, drivers, goals and requirements using the ArchiMate motivation extension
View the webinar and corresponding online resources at: