European Enterprise Architect User Group Conference
Call for Speakers
If you are a user of Sparx Systems’ Enterprise Architect, we’re inviting you to share your user stories with the EA community at the next User Group event in central London on May 19th 2015.
We are interested in just about everything you do with Enterprise Architect, from the organisation of your model to enhancements you have made using MDG or the automation API, or even just a project with which you are especially happy. That said, we are not just after the sunshine stories and would be interested in hearing about any experiences learned the hard way.
Presentations of an obvious or purely commercial nature will not be accepted.
Some example topics are:
- Enterprise Architecture (TOGAF, DoDAF/UPDM)
- Business Architecture, Capability Mapping, Process Modelling
- Systems Engineering
- Business Analysis, Requirements Management
- Modelling Languages (UML, SysML, BPMN, ArchiMate)
- SOA, DDS, GIS, NIEM
- Data modelling
- Code generation/IDE integration
- Project management
- EA-based reporting
- EA scripting and automation
- Tool adoption/deployment
- MDG Technologies/UML profiles
- Model collaboration and management
- Test management
Call for Speakers closes on 24th April, 2015
Enterprise Architect London Conference 2015
London, England on May 19th 2015
Conference Takes place at:
Park Plaza, County Hall, London
You will be confirmed as a speaker no later than 29th April, 2015.