New courses released onto the DT schedule & virtual learning environment!
With no small amount of effort we have managed to bring forward the release of the phase 2 online training courses available via the Dunstan Thomas virtual learning environment.
The list of options now available is;
- An Introduction to UML
- Reporting with Enterprise Architect
- SysML 1.3 Made Practical with Enterprise Architect
- Putting TOGAF into Practice with Enterprise Architect
- Business Process Modelling using BPMN and Enterprise Architect
- Enterprise Architect; The Practicalities
- An Introduction to ArchiMate
- Enterprise Architecture Modelling using Enterprise Architect and ArchiMate 2.0
- UML with Enterprise Architect for Beginners
- UML with Enterprise Architect for Business Analysts
- UML with Enterprise Architect for UML Practitioners
You can find all these sessions in the training directory on our website;
Visit our online training page & use the subscription calculator to get a quote for your online training needs.
New to our classroom offering...
This two day training course for Sparx Systems UML modelling tool, Enterprise Architect. It is designed to provide Business Analysts and Solution Architects with the necessary practical skills to create, using Enterprise Architect, design solution models for applications that will be running on mobile devices.
For any information on these or any of our other courses or services please do not hesitate to contact us.