IIBA has signed a collaborative agreement with Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.
IIBA is committed to forging value-add relationships with corporations, associations and business stakeholders to create greater connections and engagements across the business analysis community. These new Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) will provide support, products, services and connections to practitioners and their organizations, which will help them deliver a strong BA practice and achieve organizational success.
The IIBA has more information on their website.
Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.
Sparx Systems and IIBA share similar interests and commitment in expanding the value each provide to their respective stakeholders. By supporting each other’s efforts in specific areas, this new collaboration will provide greater value to IIBA Membership, Sparx Systems users and the overall business community.
Key outcomes will include:
- The potential integration of BABOK® Guide v3 with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect (EA)
- Offer access to possible references, tools and extensions to increase productivity and performance on all levels of their business activity
- Support business analysis and related practices through IIBA Chapter events, including presentations on business architecture, process modeling, and other related techniques, as well as vendor tool demos and user group discussions
- Joint approach to access new networks and relationships with other markets
- Develop a strategic approach to engage academic institutions through outreach and research programs
Please read the attached press release for more information.