Enterprise Architect version 13

download
purchase

English Chinese (Simplified) Czech Dutch French German Italian Korean Polish Portuguese Russian Slovak Spanish Swedish

My Profile

Social Media Channels

facebook google plus twitter youtube linkedin

Wednesday, 24 February 2016 14:32

Tickets available for the Dutch EAUG event on June 10th

Written by 

Would you like to contribute to a worthwhile day of sharing knowledge and techniques around the use of Sparx Enterprise Architect?
Whether you wish to talk about user experiences tools, methodologies and/or your experiences in this field, you are welcome to present your (non commercial) ideas on June 10th at the Dutch Enterprise Architect User Group event.
At this event EAUG we will offer three tracks:
• Modelling experiences in EA
• Howto (changing the functionality of EA or use extensions)
• EA@ (use cases of EA in various organisations)

Do you want more information please contact us via: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or visit the Enterprise Architect User Group website for more details.

Read 3464 times Last modified on Monday, 23 May 2016 01:51
Rate this item
(1 Vote)
Bert Dingemans

I am an independent (data) architect and EA consultant working often with enterprise architect mostly for UML class diagrams and ArchiMate 2.0. I am using enterprise architect for  generating documentation, XSD files and modelling enterprise architectures with ArchiMate 2.0. I have developed an Open Source Web Publication Platform for EA.  You can reach me at bert@interactory.nl

Login to post comments