purchase

enzh-CNcsnlfrdehiiditkoplptruskessv

My Profile

Social Media Channels

facebook google plus twitter youtube linkedin

Friday, 21 April 2017 06:32

Automated tests for eaUtils, Sparx Enterprise Architect addin

Written by 

Preparing my presentation at the upcoming EA User Group in London (19/05/2017), I uploaded a video about this subject on Youtube.

It provides a first glimpse on the automated test module for Sparx Enterprise Architect addins that I will discuss in detail at the EA User Group London 2017.

Click on the following url to open the Youtube video: Automated tests with eaUtils addin for Sparx Enterprise Architect video.

There is still time to register at the EA User Group London 2017 from www.eausergroup.com.

Please feel free to contact me on guillaume[at]umlchannel.com if you have any question or comment.

Read 1065 times Last modified on Sunday, 23 April 2017 23:05
Rate this item
(0 votes)
Guillaume

Guillaume Finance

VISEO (Modelling and Sparx EA Consultant & trainer, OMG OCSMP Model User certified)

Business and Systems Analyst with a software development background, and certified training instructor on UML, SysML and Sparx Enterprise Architect.
After spending several years working at an international level in the UK, I'm working for VISEO, Sparx Systems authorised reseller, VAR and Training Partner in France (www.viseo.com). Current and past projects cover the following industries: banking & finance (e.g. mortgage application), payment card systems (ATM, POS, UK APACS, ISO8583), set-top boxes, oil and gaz, car industry, and hydraulic utility manufacturing.
I publish articles and news about modelling languages and Enterprise Architect on my blog www.umlchannel.com, maintain eaUtils free addin: www.eautils.com, and participate in the European EA User Group events www.eausergroup.com

1 comment

• Comment Link Helmut Ortmann Tuesday, 25 April 2017 05:55 posted by Helmut Ortmann

Hi,

it's a good first step to coping with systematically testing of EA Ad-Ins. I have to admit: Developing Add-Ins is quite fun - test them - retest them was boring.

So, watching this video gives me the motivation to look deeper into this important subject.

@Guillaume: I wish you a lot of engaged participants at the London User Group.

Kind regards,

Helmut

Login to post comments